The GAT+ product Teacher Assist has introduced exciting new features!
Teachers are now able to connect with their students in a unique way to enhance productivity and student attention to relevant matters.
A Teacher has two options when connecting with the student through Teacher Assist. To launch a live chat or an announcement post to the student’s webpage.
To initiate a student interaction, make sure you have a classroom session started, this can be launched from a Groups or Classroom section.
With this feature, a teacher can launch a live chat with a student to have a more personal interaction for whatever the case may be.
To initiate a live chat,
- when in a classroom session select the green button in the panel of the student you would like to chat with.
- from the drop-down list select Chat Message.
- Input a message for the student to see and click send.
- The student will receive the message as a pop-up on their webpage and have the option to reply.
With this feature, a teacher can push a classroom announcement to the student’s webpage to perhaps prepare them for whatever the case may be, in this example we will notify the student of an upcoming quiz.
To initiate an announcement post,
- When in a classroom session select the green button at the top right corner to display a list of the classroom options.
- From the drop-down list select Classroom Announcement.
- Input message and select send.
- The student will receive a popup on their webpage displaying the Classroom Announcement.
To request a demo please click here and fill the form, we will get back to you in less than 12 hours during weekdays.
If you trailed GAT in the past and you would like to run a fresh trial again, please enquire through this form.