Using GAT+, you can paste a list of File IDs to retrieve them for auditing purposes.
To do this, we need to make sure the File IDs are in the correct format before pasting.
Follow these instructions:
- Open Google Spreadsheet with all of the File IDs.
- Now, we need to place it into the correct format expected by GAT+.
- Use the command below inside Google Spreadsheet.
- The outcome of this command should produce a list of File IDs with this type of format: file_id,file_id,file_id,file_id… each File ID separated by a comma.
- Navigate to GAT+, enter the Drive area.
- Click on the apply a custom filter button.
- Select File ID operator from the drop-down list, then make sure it is set to in (comma separated values) before pasting the string of File IDs.
- The results should appear afterward.
To request a demo please click here and fill the form, we will get back to you in less than 12 hours during weekdays.
If you tried GAT in the past and you would like to run a fresh trial again, please enquire through this form.