GAT+ allows admins to remove Calendar resources from a particular event.
If management wants you to clear a room of all scheduled meetings for the next week, you can remove all Calendar resources booked with those associated meetings.
Simply follow the below steps:
1.Open Calendars audit in GAT+
2. If need be you can change calendar permissions using the ‘Modify permissions icon’.
3. Select Calendar resources to see all resources set up in your domain.
4.Select any of the resources’ names and it will lead you to all Calendar events associated with the Calendar Resource.
5. if need be several actions can be taken in the drop-down list once the calendar is selected as outlined below.
6. In Calendar events, select the ‘eye‘ icon under the Actions, to view the resources assigned to the event.
7. A pop-up window will be displayed showing General – Conference data – Calendar resources tabs.
7. Click on the ‘bin’ icon to remove the resource from the selected Calendar event.
When you click on a particular trash icon for a resource ( the PH Office in this case), the event is updated, which in return (automatically done by Google behind the scenes) frees up the calendar resource at the start time of this event.
To request a demo please click here and fill the form, we will get back to you in less than 12 hours during weekdays.
If you trailed GAT in the past and you would like to run a fresh trial again, please enquire through this form.