Monitor Google Classroom Browsing Activity
GAT Shield is an extension that provides the Google Workspace Admin with a data loss prevention (DLP) solution for their domain.
With Shield Admin can measure and monitor the Students’ behavior and browsing activity while using their student accounts and logged into the domain via Chrome browser.
View browsing activity
Navigate to Shield → Audit → Browsing → User summary
This will display summary data for the browsing activity for the Users.
You can apply different filters to extract the data needed.
- Time range – select the needed time range
- It can be Today, Last day, Last 7 days, Last 28 days, This month, and Custom
- Scope – select what are the users you want to gather Browsing activity for.
- It can be Domain, User Org. Unit, User group, Classroom, User or Device OU
- Select Classroom – pick the classroom needed
- Click on Refresh – to filter the result
The browsing activity will be displayed below view each section.
- View Top users by time on sites
- Top users by site views
- Top sites by time on sites
- Top sites by site views
- Top tags by time on a tag
- Top tags by tag views.
Note: The charts can be exported into a PNG or CSV file
Filter by classroom activity
View the browsing activity for the site “classroom.google.com” for all the students under the selected classroom.
Under the filter, you can find Top sites browser by Users and find classroom.google.com
Hovering over the pie chart you can view how long the users spent browsing the webpage.
As an example, if there is a Tag created for Classroom ( click here for more details)
You can view the classroom users’ activity in classroom.google.com
To request a demo please click here and fill the form. We’ll get back to you in less than 12 hours during weekdays.
If you trailed GAT in the past and would like to run a fresh trial again, please inquire through this form.