Identify External Members within Your Google Groups
GAT+ provides an extensive audit of your Google Workspace domain.
Vulnerabilities are introduced when a Google Group contains many or one external member.
If these members are no longer in communication with your organization, or they are ex-partners, you should audit such groups and investigate whether these members should still be present.
GAT+ allows Admins to:
- Identify – Groups with External members
- Audit – Groups with External members
- Take action – On groups with External members
Apply GAT filter
Navigate to GAT+ → Groups → Group Members → Apply filter → External members equal Yes
Click on “Apply” to see the result.
The result will show all the Groups where an External user is a member.
Note: Users with an “orange” background are External
- Group – view the Group email
- Member – the external member of the group
- Last event – last event for the group
- Manager – view if the external member is Manager (yes or no)
- Owner – view if the external member is Owner (yes or no)
This can be exported into a spreadsheet for further analysis.
To request a demo please click here and fill the form, we will get back to you in less than 12 hours during weekdays.
If you trailed GAT in the past and you would like to run a fresh trial again, please enquire through this form.