Create the Scheduled Report
With GAT+ you can schedule a weekly report for accounts that does not have 2-Factor Verification Enabled and Enforced.
1. Go to GAT+
2. Go to Users Audit
3. Then click in the Security Tab
4. Click in Apply Filter
5. You can set the Name of your report to easily find it in the future
6. In ‘Definition’ click the dropdown menu beside the hand icon and search for 2 factor auth, then select equal, and then select no.
7. Click the add rule tab within the same section to add another rule
8. Then click the dropdown menu beside the hand icon and search for 2 factor Enforced, then select equal, and then select ‘no’.
9. Under ‘Occurrence’ select ‘Every Weekend’
10. Make sure ‘Enabled’ is checked otherwise the report won’t run
11. Select any recipient
12. You can select any Path and Filename if you would like to
13. If you don’t want to get any notification in case there are no changes select don’t upload and don’t notify or any of the options of your preference.
14. Finally, click in Apply and Schedule
Viewing your scheduled jobs
Under the Configuration area of GAT+ you can view all the scheduled jobs which have been created by super admins by clicking on ‘Scheduled reports’
In this section, you can modify the existing scheduled reports.