Teacher Assist is designed to complement and enhance Google Classroom, letting you get the most from what you have.
With powerful real-time monitoring and management capabilities of students’ Chrome browser sessions, Teacher Assist allows you to analyze and manage student’s screens, take quick actions when needed, refocus student’s attention, and ultimately optimize their learning experience.
- Monitor students’ screens in Real-time.
- View all tabs on students’ Chrome Browsers.
- Close browser tabs that are irrelevant for students.
- View browser history during active sessions.
- Prepare the digital classroom before the class starts.
- Distribute a website to automatically open and display on some or all students’ screens.
- Block a website from being used while class is in session.
- Automatically allocate Teachers and Students to their Google Classroom.