Revoke all applications for Google workspace users
GAT Flow is a Google Workspace user management tool that’s part of the GAT+ toolset.
It allows Google Workspace Admins to manage and manipulate multiple domain user accounts, whereby Admins can Onboard, Offboard or Modify domain users.
One of the options for Offboard and Modify in Flow is removing applications for Google workspace accounts.
1. Set workflow
Navigate to GAT Flow → Create workflow
2. Workflow type
- Enter a name for the workflow
- Select the type of workflow
- Offboarding – onboard user
- Modify – modify existing users
2. Click on Next to proceed
3. Search for a user
Pick the users whose access need to be removed from Folders or Shared Drives
- Enter user by selecting a single user, group, or org. unit of users
- Select “Proceed to actions” to proceed
4. Choose actions
In “Choose actions” pick the action needed.
In the left-side menu navigate to Users → Revoke apps tokens
This action will delete all access tokens issues by a user for all applications
When the options are selected click on “Send approval request”
Security officer approval
When the request is sent for approval, the Security officer has to approve the request.
They will receive an email like below.
The officer will be navigated to Flow, where the request can be approved or denied.
When approved, the Workflow will be set and scheduled to run.
The progress can be seen in the Workflow tab.
- Scheduled – the job is requested and set to run
- Done – when the workflow has been completed
- Partially done – when a part is completed successfully and another is not
- Error – you can view the “error” from the “eye” icon
When the Workflow has been completed, it will be shown as Done
The selected users’ access to Applications will be revoked.
Note: As being logged into the domain also uses Google tokens, the user might will be logged out of their account
To request a demo please click here and fill the form. We’ll get back to you in less than 12 hours during weekdays.
If you trailed GAT in the past and would like to run a fresh trial again, please inquire through this form.