GAT+ as a tool has the potential to create hundreds of different reports for every section of your Google Workspace environment.
By default when GAT+ is deployed an Activity Report is being generated and sent to Admins.
GAT Activity Report
The Activity Report is sent by default to all admins once per week. The recipients will receive a weekly email called GAT Activity Report.
Activity Report Data
The report will include:
- Document Growth
- Top Collaborators – External Docs
- New External Domains Collaborating – Docs
- Top Internal Collaboration Pairs – Docs
- Top External Collaboration Pairs – Docs
- Email Attachments
- Top Email Senders and Receivers
- New External Domains Collaborating – Emails
- Top Internal Collaboration Pairs – Email
- Top External Collaboration Pairs – Email
Edit Activity Report
Admin can edit the Activity Report.
Navigate to GAT+ → Configuration → General → Reports
The Activity Report will be displayed, click on the (pen icon) under Actions to edit
A pop-up window will be displayed.
- Id – Default is the Activity report
- Recipients – Enter the email of the users to receive this report, separated by comma (non-admin user can be set).
- Status – Enable or Disable the report
Enable the report
Set the Status to Enabled
Disable the report
Set the Status to Disabled
When ready with the changes click on the “Save” button.
Based on the selected settings, the users in the Recipients field will receive the Reports, depending on the status if Enabled or Disabled.
To request a demo please click here and fill the form, we will get back to you in less than 12 hours during weekdays.
If you tried GAT in the past and you would like to run a fresh trial again, please enquire through this form.