Project Description📖 < 1 min read
Google is making some updates to the home page in the Admin console. You may notice:
- A new card-based interface which includes more information and links to provide quick access to common tasks.
- Expandable (or collapsible) cards for Users, Billing, and Domains, with quick links to common items in those areas.
- Reordered items to make it easier to find the most used sections and complete common tasks.
This design should make it quicker to navigate around the Admin console, easier to find items you need to manage, and simpler to understand how Google Workspace is deployed within your organization.
The new admin console home page
The old Admin console home page
- Admins: You’ll see the new interface when you log into the Admin console. Visit the Help Center to learn more about using the Admin console.
- End users: No end user impact.
- Rapid Release and Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on March 31, 2021.
- Available to all Google Workspace customers, as well as Google Workspace Basic and Business customers
Thanks for sharing and spreading the word!