Project Description📖 < 1 min read
Quick launch summary
Google is making some updates to the search results you’ll see when you search in the Google Workspace Admin console. Specifically, you may notice:
- A new box on the results page with links to the Help Center and other content to help answer FAQs related to your search.
- Improved readability, with updated fonts, improved spacing, and intelligent interface to help you find the right search result quickly.
- Continued use of tabs which help you quickly refine search results. These tabs vary depending on the search term and can include users, groups, settings, devices, and more.
The new search page in the Admin console
- Rapid Release domains: Full rollout (1-3 days for feature visibility) starting on December 5, 2019
- Scheduled Release domains: Full rollout (1-3 days for feature visibility) starting on December 5, 2019
Google Workspace editions
- Available to all Google Workspace editions
On/off by default?
- This feature will be ON by default
Thanks for sharing and spreading the word!