Project Description📖 < 1 min read
Google updated the interface you use to manage your primary domain, secondary domains, and domain aliases. When you go to Admin console > Domains > Manage domains, you may notice:
- An updated interface with more complete information and descriptions of items and domain state.
- New grouped action buttons which make it easier to see and select the action you want to take, such verifying domains, changing your primary domain, setting up MX records, and more.
- A new side panel which shows information about domains registered through Google, enabling you to quickly see and manage renewals and advanced DNS settings.
- Admins: Find domain management at Admin console > Domains > Manage domains. Use the Help Center to learn more about how to add and manage domains in Google Workspace.
- End users: There is no end user impact.
The new domain management interface in the Admin console
The old domain management interface in the Admin console
- Rapid and Scheduled Release domains: Extended rollout (potentially longer than 15 days for feature visibility) starting on Mar 12, 2020.
- Available to all Google Workspace customers
Thanks for sharing and spreading the word!