Project Description📖 < 1 min read
Google Workspace Migrate, currently available in beta, helps admins assess, plan, and migrate large amounts of content directly into Google Workspace.
It already supports Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft OneDrive, file shares, and Box migrations.
With this launch, you can now also migrate between Google Workspace environments. Specifically, you can:
- Selectively migrate Gmail, Calendar, Drive, and more data between Google Workspace environments.
- Choose to migrate all users from one environment to another.
- Selectively migrate specific user data (organizational units, users, or subsets of data) between Google Workspace environments.
- Rapid and Scheduled Release domains: This feature is available now for all users.
- Available to Google Workspace Business, Google Workspace Enterprise, Google Workspace Enterprise for Education, and Google Workspace Essentials customers
- Not available to Google Workspace Basic, Google Workspace for Education, and Google Workspace for Nonprofits customers
Thanks for sharing and spreading the word!