Project Description📖 < 1 min read
Quick launch summary
Meet will be getting a new look and feel on the web. While there are no functionality changes, users will notice some visual improvements, including:
- Updated fonts that uses Google’s custom-designed and highly-legible typefaces
- Controls (like buttons, dialogs, and sidebars) that are updated and consistent
- Iconography and color changes that are more legible
- Rapid Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on October 24, 2019
- Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on November 7, 2019
Google Workspace editions
- Available to all Google Workspace editions
On/off by default?
- These changes will take place by default.
Thanks for sharing and spreading the word!