Project Description📖 < 1 min read
Google has added two new ways that make it easier to find comments that require your attention and action in Google Docs on the web.
New comment activity since the last time you viewed a document will be “badged” with a blue dot. Additionally, when you hover over the blue dot, you’ll see a “New” banner.
In the Comments history dialog, Google added new filtering options. You can sort comments by: “For you”, “All comments”, or “Resolved”.
These improvements aim to make collaboration easier by enabling you to quickly navigate to and take action on important comments and conversations.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: There is no end user setting for this feature. Visit the Help Center to learn more about using comments and action items.
- Rapid Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on February 22, 2021
- Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on March 15, 2021
- Available to Google Workspace Essentials, Business Starter, Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, Enterprise Standard, and Enterprise Plus, as well as Google Workspace Basic, Business, Education, Enterprise for Education, and Nonprofits customers
- Available to users with personal Google Accounts