Project Description📖 < 1 min read
When you need to troubleshoot Google Meet issues there are a number of underlying issues you’d want to check first:
Random Chrome extensions causing weird issues.
Google chrome browser being out of date.
Not using Google Chrome.
Weak internet connection (try sitting closer to your WiFi router).
- Too many opened Chrome Tabs.
- Make sure the camera is not broken & fully plugged in on Chromebook devices.
- Old models of Computer devices or Chromebooks (some devices need to be replaced every 3 years) that don’t have the processing power to handle Meet well.
- Change the site settings on meet.google.com to “ask” for permission to use the camera and microphone before starting or joining a meeting (temporary fix).
- Use the Meet quality tool to investigate the root of the problem.
BONUS ?: Checkout our 6 Tips to make Google Meet Meetings more secure .