Project Description📖 < 1 min read
Google launched four new ways to help your organization learn how to use Google Workspace and move to a more modern way of working.
- The Google Workspace Welcome Center: The Welcome Center offers resources and a roadmap for users to get to know Google Workspace.
This Center contains details on the Learning Center, help guides for each app, switching guides, Google’s new Sheets Coursera course, and more.
- The Hangouts Meet Starter Kit: The Kit helps drive change and encourage staff to migrate to Hangouts Meet. It includes:
- Customizable email templates that admins can send to users about how to use Meet.
- Tip sheets with adoption best practices, change management resources, and IT Admin Q&A to help manage the transition.
- Printable posters and meeting room cards to drive Meet awareness and show your team how to use it.
- Google Workspace for Power Users: This page contains resources specifically curated for advanced users so they can get even more out of Google Workspace.
- Google Workspace Hack for power users: This training has five challenge tasks employees can complete at their own pace, giving them a fun way to learn about Google Workspace.
Thanks for sharing and spreading the word!