📖 2 mins read
Google for Education transformation reports are now available for K-12 Google Workspace for Education and Google Workspace Enterprise for Education customers worldwide, at no additional cost. Note that transformation reports are only available in English at this time.
See below for more information on generating your transformation report.
Why you’d use it
The transformation report is a free tool designed to help quantify an organization’s Google for Education implementation across our products and programs. Semester-based reports track usage trends over time and make it easy to understand how your organization is using Google Workspace, Chromebooks, and progressing through Certification and Transformation programs.
Based on survey responses and usage information, you’ll receive tailored recommendations and resources from Google for Education to help you drive more impact across your organization.
To learn more about Google for Education transformation reports, see here. For a list of frequently asked questions, see here.
November 2020 survey window
Google Workspace for Education and Google Workspace Enterprise for Education super admins must log in to the transformation report tool between November 2nd and November 20th to generate their report.
If you log in within that time frame, but don’t take or share the survey, you’ll still receive a report—it will simply lack a valuable section of survey data, recommended next steps, and resources.
Gather additional feedback from your users
Super admins can share the transformation survey with key members of their leadership team to gather feedback on how their organization is doing in seven key areas.
Google created this email template for you to copy and paste when sharing the survey link with your team (see “Who should fill out the survey?” and “How can I communicate the value of the survey to my team?”).
- Log in to the transformation tool and click “Start Survey” (it should take about 15 minutes).
- Click “Share Survey” to copy a survey link to send to key members of your leadership team using this email template.
- On December 2, 2020, log in to g.co/edutransformationreport to access your custom transformation report
- End users: No action required.
- Rapid and Scheduled Release domains: Transformation reports are available now for all users.
- Available to K-12 Education and Enterprise for Education customers
- Not available to Essentials, Business Starter, Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, Enterprise Standard, Enterprise Plus, and Nonprofits customers
Thanks for sharing and spreading the word!