Project Description📖 < 1 min read
The new “Approved for You” section in the Google Workspace Marketplace allows users to quickly see and install applications that have been approved and allow listed by their admins.
Admins and end users
Why it’s important
Admins can specify which third-party apps their users can install from the Google Workspace Marketplace. With the addition of the “Approved for you” section in the Marketplace, users can quickly find and install pre-approved apps for Gmail, Drive, Editors, Calendar, and more.
- Admins: Visit the Help Center to learn more about managing Google Workspace Marketplace Apps for your organization. If you allow your users to install any app from the Marketplace, the “Approved for you” section will be hidden.
- End users: To view applications in the Marketplace approved by your admin, visit the “Approved for you” section of the Google Workspace Marketplace.
- Rapid Release and Scheduled Release domains: Extended rollout (potentially longer than 15 days for feature visibility) starting on June 8, 2021
- Available to Google Workspace Business Starter, Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Standard, Enterprise Plus, Education Fundamentals, Education Plus, and Nonprofits, as well as Google Workspace Basic and Business customers
- Not available to Google Workspace Essentials and Frontline customers
Thanks for sharing and spreading the word!