Project Description📖 < 1 min read
Google Meet can now intelligently filter out background noise on Android and iOS. This means Meet will automatically remove distracting from your mobile device’s audio input while still letting your voice through.
This feature was already available on the web.
Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
End users: This feature is OFF by default. Visit the Help Center to learn more about how to filter out noise from your video conference on Google Meet.
- Rapid and Scheduled Release domains: Full rollout (1–3 days for feature visibility) starting on September 28, 2020
- Available to Google Workspace Enterprise, Google Workspace Enterprise for Education customers
- Not available to Google Workspace Basic, Google Workspace Business, Google Workspace for Education, and Google Workspace for Nonprofits customers
- Not currently available in some countries (currently including South Africa, the UAE, and surrounding locales). See the Help Center for more availability details.
- This feature was listed as an upcoming Google Workspace release.
Thanks for sharing and spreading the word!