Project Description📖 < 1 min read
Quick launch summary
Google is making some updates to the My Devices page. Users can go to the page to see the devices they’ve used to log in to Google Workspace and then manage those devices. It includes detailed device information, an option to log out of the device, and an option to wipe the device.
You may notice:
- A new URL, as the page is now found at mydevices.google.com, rather than google.com/apps/mydevices. Soon, Google will start to redirect users from the old site to the new site.
- The page now includes both mobile and desktop devices. The old page only showed mobile devices.
- Detailed device information. This is the same as the previous site.
- Options to manage device access and wipe the device if desired. This is the same as the previous site.
- Rapid Release domains: Full rollout (1-3 days for feature visibility) starting on November 18, 2019.
- Scheduled Release domains: Full rollout (1-3 days for feature visibility) starting on November 18, 2019.
Google Workspace editions
Available to all Google Workspace editions
On/off by default?
This feature will be ON by default.