Project Description📖 < 1 min read
To block your students or users from accessing Chromebook settings simply follow these steps:
- Sign in to admin.google.com
- Select Devices
- Select Chrome Devices
- Under the word Admin at the top left of your screen, select the drop-down box, then select ‘Settings’
- On the left side of the screen select the OU that contains all of your student accounts
- Press ‘CTRL’ & ‘F’
- Type ‘Disabled System Features’ (It will be the second result found)
- Select ‘OS Settings’ & ‘Browser Settings’
Ta-da, you’re all set!
Thanks for sharing and spreading the word!