Project Description📖 < 1 min read
The security investigation tool is a resource in the Google Workspace security center that can help you identify, triage, and take action on security and privacy issues in your domain. We’re now enhancing the tool with:
- New Google Chat, Google Meet, Google Groups, Google Voice, and Google Calendar logs.
- Organizational unit (OU) filters so queries can be limited to specific OUs.
This will help you understand important activity in your domain and take action from within the investigation tool.
- Admins: These enhancements will be available by default. Visit the Help Center to learn more about the security investigation tool.
- End users: No end user impact.
You can now use Chat, Meet, Groups, Voice, and Calendar logs as data sources in the security investigation tool.
You can now filter by OU in the security investigation tool
- Available now
- Available to Google Workspace Enterprise Plus and Google Workspace Enterprise for Education customers
- Not available to Google Workspace Essentials, Business Starter, Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, and Enterprise Standard, as well as Google Workspace Basic, Business, Education, and Nonprofits customers
Thanks for sharing and spreading the word!